Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Change is in the Air...

Portfolios - mine are always evolving. Right now I feel the urge to do a pile of new work, while I have a few weeks between projects and have realized a few things about my work - which I won;t post here for any art directors who are looking, BUT i have lit the proverbial candle, I have my eye on a few clients I WANT to work with, thus, an idea of what I need to do. Is that clear?

I ALSO have determined that although I am perpetually observing, now that my son is ALMOST three and my hands are free much of the time unless I have become a crane or a bulldozer for a moment, that I can truly begin sketching again. This has been lacking in my very busy day to day - and I have been missing very useful things.

Mowat is so interested in what I am drawing and is constantly telling me I should draw this digger, or tractor or bumblebee. It is great fun. Then we do big pictures together - which is even more fun.

Last night we ate carrots and cucumbers out of the garden, they were small and delicious. I've also noticed the leaves turning a bit already - maybe because it has been so wet? I thought that happened when it was really dry. Well, with a fall wedding 1.5 months away, i would LOVE for the leaves to be golden and red.

Change is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment