Sunday, April 11, 2010

A lovely weekend...



What a weekend, a bit cool - but sunny and lovely.

I started out on Saturday hanging my cloth diapers on the line - a lovely, satisfying sight.
I have to say I am in love with the Mother-ease one-size bamboo diapers. They are so soft and lovely. I like them much better than the Sandy's - which are great too, but the one-size ones fit better and feel better I think. I will be going back to Go Green Baby in Kingston for some more.

Then I took the kids to a friends place for a party - we stayed till 5pm. We flew kites, had a scavenger hunt, played trains, and I had lots of arms to hold my baby. Good times with great friends.

Today, my baby sister and her partner came to visit before they head back to Kenya with Free the Children. Jod has been there since January and won't be back again till October. Her visit home this time was a surprise and a real treat. She got to meet Azalea and hang out with Mo all last weekend and today. I am sad to see them go, but they will be back soon - and I am so proud of her. We went for a lovely walk and then they had to get back.


I will miss them very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment