Yes folks, this is where I work. For now. We are in the process of beginning a renovation that could mean much more space for me and my work in our tiny home. This is so embarassing. But if it is out there - I am so much more likely to fix it!
Okay, so it is time for resolutions. Here are mine.
- get more sleep. right now I am averaging 5 hours a night. Not good for me or anybody else!
- get a studio space built and organized (see pictures - this I NEED) though I did clean my desk yesterday and I feel like a new woman... I can actually work.
- Finish the two books I am working on by next week - did I say that? Yep. And then on to the next ones...
- get that teaching job I have always dreamt about that has suddenly appeared
- get back into going to the gym, even if just for sanity's sake
- laugh more
- give more
- worry less
- get my website up and running (and the other I am working on as well)
- buy less needless crap. Buy less period.
- eat more vegetarian fare
- pay attention
That's it really. All things I have been striving to do anyway in my life, but we all need reminders once in awhile about what this stuff means to us.
Peace to you in 2009.