Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hey Hey Summer is here...

and with it camping, buggies and rain : ) We love it all.
Work is picking up - finally, and I feel ready to take it all on.
It is funny, I worked on my garden book through the winter, and will be working on my winter book through the summer. Have to get in the mood.

The garden is is full bloom, we are eating peas, onions, lettuce in all colours, strawberries, raspberries and almost have a full grown pepper. The zucchini and tomatoes are coming along nicely and our wall of sunflowers is getting nice and tall. And the corn, the corn is just cool. I wish we had planted more.

It is very cool seeing mo do all the things from the book, but now I feel like there is so much more I could have put in. Oh well... still exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment