Monday, March 4, 2013

Ideas, ideas ideas..

I wonder why it is, when you are the most busy, ideas flow. Teaching is fantastic, and time consuming, and fantastic, but I am a rookie and I am learning rapidly how to maximize my efficiency. How official does that sound?

Right now I am working on a few stories, this piece is a rough study for a dummy I am putting together... Developing the idea on the iPad, it is great fun and is allowing a free expression style I've been desiring.

Three more weeks and many of my students will be off on placement and I will have more time than I need to develop this stuff, and attend to some other projects as well.

We are also finishing up the maquette's in my classes, here is one of mine, with paint starting to go on. The next step is a 3D capture and then, who knows?



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful, Peggy! Brilliant in 2 and 3 dimensions! I look forward to reading this story.

    ReplyDelete