Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dear Blogger - it has been way too long since my last post...

I've been busy - it seems to be my mantra these days. Every day. But it is true.

I've been writing (LOTS)
Moved into my new studio (pictures to come)
I've been making Tutu's,
Fatou's storysack journey,
Doll clothes,
dinner...

I've been enjoying time with family and friends, and well, I haven't much news right now.








Life is ever-changing and sometimes people enter for a reason, and that has been happening a lot lately. I am trying to be open to this, and to embrace the change I need, we need, for our family. I am searching for the lifestyle I want to live - and a way to make a regular paycheck as well. We'll see where this is all going. In the meantime, here are some random shots of creations that have come about in the last month or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment