Thursday, March 26, 2009

A sad day and A new computer and a little bit of old work

Last night, my iMac G5 kicked the bucket. I was trashed, sad and mad... and it turns out it is the logic board, and since it is almost 5 years old anyway - not really worth fixing. I hate that we are like that, but when you need up-to-date technology to make a go of it, you just do. SO I am doingmy part for the economy and buying a new macbook pro 17" laptop. Right now I am working on my 12"iBook that is almost 8 years old and still humming along quite well I might add! Though it has so little memory, I can't add anything to it, but it is great in a pinch, and since I need to wait a week or so to get my new baby - this is great. So, while I am on my old computer, maybe I will post some of my old stuff - just for fun...


No comments:

Post a Comment