Friday, May 30, 2008

It is so nice to hear from a client when a job is done. I recently did a job with Red Robin Books, a UK publisher (who I LOVE working with BTW) and I got a message from the Author today saying how happy he was with the book. I have yet to see it - hopefully in the next month or so. This one has a Pop-Up at the end, so I am so excited to see how that turned out in the end! Watch for my posting of There's a Spider In the Bath! my second book with them, also finished my third - Shaun the Shy Shark - Coming soon. Thanks Neil!

So glad it is the weekend. I finally feel like drawing again. I think I was in a lull (not for lack of work - but lack of will). My last book really took a lot out of me but in the end is worth it. Just finalized all edits and soon it will be completely out of my hands and I have to say I am glad of it and looking forward to moving on to the next one in the series.

Have also planted most of our garden now... there is a lot of stuff in there. We also managed to dodge the frost that was promised, though we took some extra measures involving tar paper, cardboard boxes etc. Which resulted in a cemetery look when we woke up, but our peppers and tomatoes survived!

No comments:

Post a Comment